Uncover the true essence of Vietnam as you travel from North to South. This tour is suitable for your short holiday, either you would like to spend your other days of your holiday to discover more countries. Even you have 7 days in Vietnam, you still create lasting memories as you meet the people, taste the food and embrace the culture.
- Soaking up the hustle and bustle of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Cruising on a traditional junk boat through scenic Halong Bay
- Strolling through the lantern-filled streets and riverside promenade of Hoi An Ancient Town
- Feeling the metropolitan pulse of Ho Chi Minh City and experiencing its highlights
- Gliding through the waterways of the Mekong Delta, enjoying the slow rhythm of life
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Other meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Boat cruises and rides while on tour
- Service charges and government VAT tax
ITINERARY BY DAY
Prices are quoted in US dollars per person – Basing on 3 stars hotel standard – double/twin occupancy.
The price is subject to change depending upon availability/high or low season. The hotel standard is flexible to upgrade on your request. We would like to give you a rough quotation as below for your preference. Feel free to send us an ENQUIRY for the best offer:
|Group Size||Price (USD)/person|
|6 – 7 persons||480|
|From 8 persons||On request|
REMARK: This tour is flexible to customize as your specific needs. Chat with us now!